- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Nearly all
What is Reporter?
Reporter is a plugin that aims to make reporting players easier.
- MySQL & file
- Manage reports - open, close, delete
- 1.8+ support
- Supports command-based reporting
- Command completions
- Easy to use
- All messages 100% configurable
- Open source
- /report <player> <reason> - report a player with a specified reason
- /report list - or - /report reports (report.view.reports) - view reports
- /report list <player>
- /report - main command
- report.view.new - view the announcement for a new report
- report.report - make reports
- report.toggle - toggle report status'
- report.bypasslimit - allows placing multiple reports against a single player
- report.remove - allows removing of a report
Translation file (en_gb)Code (Text):
cannot_report_self: '&cYou cannot report yourself!'
no_reason: '&c&oPlease enter a reason.'
no_permission: '&cI''m sorry, but you do not have permission to perform this command.
Please contact the server administrators if you believe that this is in error.'
report_entry: '&bAdding an entry under the name: &3%0'
new_report: '&4&o%0 &chas submitted a new report against &4&o%1&c: &b&o%2'
player_does_not_exist: '&cThat player does not exist.'
already_reported: '&cYou already have an open report against that player.'
report_chat_prompt: '&aEnter your report reason in chat. &cSay ''cancel'' to cancel
report_cancelled: '&cYou have cancelled your report.'
The API and its documentation are currently WIP (Work In Progress).
Get all report entries
To get the report entries, use:
You can now use the ReportEntry class. Make sure to use #saveEntry to save any changes you make. This class can also be instantiated to make a new report entry.Code (Text):Reporter.getAPI().getReportCache().getReports()
The review section is not a place to report bugs. You will get NO support if you leave a review because of a bug.
SamB440's Reporter (Recoded) | MySQL | GUI 1.0.4
The best GUI and Text report plugin around, and it's all free!