- Tested Minecraft Versions:
SandFall is a fun multi-player mini game in which players are placed into a pre-made pit. When the countdown hits 0 and the game begins, players ignite the wood roof above them, waiting for the wood to give way. When it does, the sand on top of the wood falls down and will crush anyone it hits. If you don't die from being crushed, you'll die from suffocating in the sand. The last man standing wins.
- SandFall supports multiple arenas, which is large pit with walls of your choosing, a wood roof with a lot of sand above that. Players ignite the wood with a given fire, and after it burns the sand falls down and will kill whoever it lands on
- Join signs automatically update with game stats, such as how many players are alive and dead
- When a user enters the game, they are placed into the arena. The clock counts down, during which other players may enter the arena, and when it hits zero - the game begins.
- Each player is given a configurable amount of fire to ignite the wood roof above them
- The object of the game is to survive longer than anyone else, and avoid being crushed or suffocated by the sand
- An in-game scoreboard tells you how much longer until the game starts, and during the game how many players are alive & dead
- While in game, players are unable to break the walls, floor or ceiling of the arena. They must use the fire to burn the celiling
- When players are waiting for the game to begin, they are unable to interact with or break any blocks in the arenaGame Wait
- If there is not a current game in session, and no players are waiting, the waiting countdown will begin when a player enters SandFalll
- The waiting period time can be configured in the global.yml file
- During the waiting period, players who wish to play SandFall can join the game
- Once the waiting period ends, the game will automatically begin. Players are not able to join the game once it has started until it has ended
- When a player enters SandFall, their inventory is automatically stored in the plugins memory to be restored when the game is over.
- The inventory is stored in the event the plugin is reloaded, however it will not store inventories in the event of a complete server shutdown / reload. If you must reload, issue the command /sandfalladmin end to end the current game, returning inventories to their respective players
- There is no need to protect the arena from players. When they enter the arena through /sandfall play, they are not able to break any blocks. They are also unable to ignite the wood until the game begins
- The arena will automatically reset itself on server startup/reload as well as the command /sandfalladmin reset
- You must have the arena created for this to work
I am an independent developer who creates all of my plugins in my spare time. If you enjoy my work, you can donate and help me pay for some of my development costs!
An original game where players must avoid falling flaming sand to be the last one standing!