- Try to fix some bugs with cross-server syncing and /baltop.
SaneEconomy | Simple but featureful economy 0.13.1
Finally, a sane economy plugin for Spigot.
- NullPointerException in /baltop
- Lack of translations file
- Experimental multiserver sync support
- I don't even know anymore. Maybe it's broken, maybe it works.
I'm sorry. It works now.
- Remove a duplicate key from messages.yml
- Colored balance format support
- Only log database transactions of debug=true
- Fix new MySQL installations
- Add permission to hide yourself from baltop.
- Improve version checker.
- Add locale-override config option
This release brings hopeful support for hanging MySQL flushes, along with support for the so far undocumented SaneEconomyTransactionEvent. There's also been a bit of a code overhaul so that my future plugins will easily be able to share commonly-reused code.
- Hopefully fix issues with many transactions (eg: vote rewards) happening at once.
- Support for new `balance-format` configuration option.
- Support for `useSsl` configuration option - defaults to off
- Only show players in /baltop
- Build against 1.12.
- Make default messages.yml more clear.
Yet another release that does nothing but fix the update checker incorrectly notifying of updates.
Implements the json backend type.
Fixes some missing translations.
Adds support for a "server" account which has infinite balance.
Try and fix server crashes with MySQL that I introduced somewhere in 0.10.x
Sorry for the plugin's instability lately, I'm trying my best!
Another release whose only purpose is to fix the update checker.
Page 1 of 3