NEW ~ SaveInventory now uses a database, using your choice of SQLite (local file, the default) or MySQL!
- Don't worry, your current data (from saves.yml) will be copied to the database automatically!
- Switch between SQLite and MySQL types in config.yml, by setting
- Code (Text):MySQL: true
~ OR ~
- Your database will be converted automatically!
NEW ~ If you use BungeeCord, you can now automatically sync player inventories and enderchests across multiple servers. (thanks to AloneMusk for the suggestion!)
- Player inventories and enderchests are saved when they log out, and temporarily cleared (to prevent duping) then restored when they log in.
- To use this feature, set up a MySQL database if you haven't already, then put the MySQL connection details into your config.yml, and setCode (Text):BungeeAutoSync: true
- Make sure to enable MySQL and BungeeAutoSync in all connected BungeeCord servers
NEW ~ Set the maximum number of saves to store per player by changing (in config.yml):Code (Text):SavesPerPlayer: 10