SaveInventory is a simple plugin that allows the ability for players to save and load their inventories in-game. I made this plugin after seeing tons of requests for a simple plugin like this.
- Saves Inventories, Armor, and Potion Effects.
- Ability to automatically save your kit upon death.
/inventory (save/load) - Saves / loads your inventory.
inventory.save - Gives players access to /inventory.
inventory.save.death - Players with this permission will have their inventory automatically saved upon death.
If you're op / have * permissions and you don't want to have your inventory saved upon death, give yourself the -permission (-inventory.save.death)
Click here to view the config.
You can add this plugin into your java build path for your own development.
- Add the plugin to your plugins folder.
- In Eclipse, or whatever program you use to code in, add the plugin to your java build path.
- Inside of the class you would like to use the API in, do the following:
- Finally, save / load the player's inventory (the saveInventory method throws an IOException, so make sure to surround it in a try/catch):Code (Java):SaveInventory si = new SaveInventory();
If you would like to remove the commands from the plugin, you can do so in the plugin.yml.Code (Java):si.loadInventory(player);
If you have any issues with the API, please let me know!
As of now, there are no bugs noted in the plugin. If you find one, please be sure to report it.
Save and load your inventory in-game.