- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is my first upload of a skript plugin, its a very simple skript that will let any player set a bounty on another player using items such as diamonds, ingots or any other item (configurable).
Im uploading this because i make quite a bit of skripts for my own server and thought maybe there would be some interest in these on spigot.
Note that when changing the bounty item you have to use full names without quotes, so if you wanted to change from diamond to gold ingots it would look like this:
Item: gold ingot
- Spigot or Bukkit 1.8+ (Probably works on older versions, but untested.)
- Skript 2.2 (Download the latest version here!)
- Make sure Skript is installed and your server is restarted / reloaded.
- Place this skript in /plugins/Skript/scripts
- Optionally setup options and permissions
- Run "/skript reload all" or restart your server
- You are done!
Commands and Permissions
- Set a bounty on any online player.
- Anyone can add more to any players current bounty at any time.
- Configurable item to use as bounty item.
- List all players who have bounties on the server.
- Ability to clear any players bounty.
- Option to toggle on and off showing the bounty list on server join.
- /bounty [player] (pex: bounty.check) - Checks a players bounty.
- /listbounty (pex: bounty.list) - Lists all online players with a bounty.
- /setbounty <player> <amount> (pex: bounty.set) - Set a bounty on a player.
- /clearbounty [player] (pex: bounty.clear) - Clear the bounty from a player.
- /togglebounty (pex: bounty.toggle) - Toggles individual player option to show or disable the list on server join (if enabled)
- There should be no issues, however if you find a bug, please let me know and il do what i can to fix it.