NOTE: This plugin requires WorldEdit to run.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
With FastAsyncWorldEdit broken in 1.14 and 1.15, some people are hurting without some of the amazing tools it added to build their servers.
Schematic Brushes adds one super useful feature, using a brush to paste schematics. But I decided to take this a step further.
Always having to retype commands to get a brush was annoying. You can get brushes from config easily, saving you time.
- Brushes are saved to config
- Schematics can be rotated
- Schematics can have an offset
- Schematics can be pasted without air
- Brush material is configurable
See our wiki page with all features
- Quickly create forests
- Paste houses around for a village
- Troll people with Troll brushes
Please consider rating.
Tool for making pasting schematics super quick and easy