- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Original that is no longer supported for versions 1.12 or above.
1.0 = MC 1.16.5 (Should work on 1.13 - 1.16.5. If any problems accrue, just message me.)
1.1 = MC 1.17.1
1.2 = MC 1.18.1
1.3 = MC 1.18.2
ScLoad (or SchematicLoad) is a simple plugin that provide alternative way to load and place structures stored as schematic files at you WorldEdit (or ScLoad) directory. ScLoad is using configurable queue and main goal is ability to load schematics without any lags and freezes at server.
Why do I want it?
- Load structures from schematic file and build it in player location
- Load structures from schematic file and build it in location defined by coordinates
- Allows plugin's command console — you start loading schematics using the scripts or any quest engine.
If you need to load schematics without any lag and kicking off your players you need this plugin.
P.S. Alias for /scload command is /scl.
- /scload help — shows help page
- /scload load <filename> [<world> <x> <y> <z>] — load structure from the schematic file and build it at coords
- /scload load <filename> — load structure from the schematic file and build it where you are standing
- /scload list — display list of schematic files at directory
- /scload cfg — shows configuration
- /scload reload — reload settings from the config file
— load structure from the schematic file and build it where you are standing
ScLoad and WorldEdit
- schematic.config - Allows to use all configuration commands and receive update notifications
- schematic.load - Allows to use commands /scload load and /scload list
- schematic.file - Allows to load all files using command /scload load
- schematic.file.<filename> - Allows to load file filename using command /scload load
ScLoad requires a WorldEdit plugin installed at your server. It uses API provided by WorldEdit to load schematic and build it. But it creates optimized queue process to build structures: group it by chunks, configurable delays and blocks per ticks parameters. And yes: ScLoad will not work if you don't have WorldEdit installed at your server.