- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, German + Support for more manually added
Scoreboard++ is the ultimate all in one Scoreboard plugin. With the custom Scoreboard engine and in depth analysis tools you can get the most out of your server without slow downs.
- Smooth a sync scoreboard updates
- In depth analysis tools
- Super configurable scoreboard updates
- Custom Scoreboard engine
- Own place holders (without the need for an api)
- Integrated player stats
- Support for the Placeholder API
- Support for many other plugins
Ultra high performance with optimized scoreboard updates. Even with 20 updates per second you can expect 20 tps. Scoreboard++ has almost no impact on your server because it dynamically updates and generates your scoreboards outside of Spigot.
|Custom ordered tab list
Scoreboard++ has multi version tab list support. You can configure the rank order and custom placeholders.
shows you all the scoreboard updates that occurred in the last 15 minutes and what triggered them.
Red: Update is disabled
Yellow: Updates the scoreboard for targeted player only
Green: Updates the scoreboard for everyone on the server.
To get the most out of your scoreboard especially helpful for big servers.
- Use a fast database for stats - Remote databases can have a big impact on scoreboard updates
- Use event updates - Static updates can inflate the amount of scoreboard updates
- Take your time to configure scoreboard updates - You can deceive if either only one or all players receive a certain scoreboard update.
- Use /updates to see which updates are triggered most often to tweak your config
|Own language and custom messages
Scoreboard++ supports different languages and even your own custom messages. Right now Scoreboard++ ships with English and German language files but you can add and modify the language files. Just copy, modify and rename your language in the plugins/Scoreboard/translations folder.
Just make sure to only change strings that are written in "". You can disable or modify the plugin prefix to your liking. If you create a new language file make sure that your config doesn't miss any messages. In that case Scoreboard++ falls back to the default English text. You can disable this by changing this value in the config.Code (YAML):pluginPrefix: "&7[&bScoreboard++&7]&r"
message: "&cYou don't have permission to use this command."
Code (YAML):disableSchemaCheck = true
Scoreboard++ has permissions for every command. Use your favorite permissions system to grant/revoke permissions from players.
|Bug reports and feature requests
Use a thread to file a bug report or feature request. Bug reports in reviews will be ignored.
Java 11 is strongly recommended!