Complete remaster of BedwarsRel that support any version from 1.9 to 1.16 and is ready to support any future version. Almost all things are configurable (in config.yml or for game by using admin commands, or for both).
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- ScreamingSandals <Misat11, Ceph, Pronze>
- Languages Supported:
- Czech, English, German, Russian, Polish, Chinese and more
Snapshots of patch version 0.2.16 for Minecraft 1.17 are available there: https://ci.screamingsandals.org/job/BW-0.2.16/
We are going to release 0.2.16 patch because 0.3.0 is not prepared for release yet!
With release of 0.3.0 Java 11 will be requirement! Prepare for it now.
Important notice for translators:
We are now using Weblate https://weblate.screamingsandals.org/ and all previous translations were removed due to migrating to minimessage format.
SPIGOT/PAPER 1.8.x ISN'T SUPPORTED! EVERY REQUEST FOR 1.8.X WILL BE REJECTED.
Please use github issue tracker for reporting bugs. Reviews are just for rate this plugin! (And there are still people, that don't understand this) Also we don't visit spigotmc.org so often so use Discord instead of discussion thread!
- All the basics of BedWars game (Beds, Teams and so on)
- Shop that supports multi-shop per arena!
- Vault rewards
- Spectator mode (now, spectators can join running game!)
- Arena rebuilding (fast af)
- BossBar or XP bar in lobby countdown or with game time
- Breakable (those are refreshing after arena rebuild) / ignored blocks
- SpecialItems (RescuePlatform, TNTSheep and so on) - they can be configured in shop too!
- Team selecting GUI
- Auto coloring items (like armor and so)
- Resource Spawners (you can have as much as you want)
- Player statistics
- And many more useful features..
Player commands (no permissions needed):
/bw join <arena> - Join to arena
/bw leave - Leave from arena
/bw list - List of active games
/bw stats - Show your statistics
/bw rejoin - Join again to latest game you played
/bw autojoin - Join to first waiting game
Needed Admin permission or misat11.bw.otherstats:
/bw stats [player] - Show statistics of player
Admin commands (needed permission: misat11.bw.admin):
/bw reload - Reloads plugin
/bw mainlobby [enable|set] - Enables main lobby or sets main lobby location
/bw addholo - Adds hologram to player's location
/bw removeholo - After executing this command, the player can right-click the holographic statistic to remove it.
/bw admin <arena> info [section] - Show you all information about arena
/bw admin <arena> add - Create new arena
/bw admin <arena> lobby - Sets lobby position to your position
/bw admin <arena> spec - Sets specatator's position to your position
/bw admin <arena> pos1 - Sets the extreme point of the arena to your position
/bw admin <arena> pos2 - Sets the second extreme point of the arena to your position
/bw admin <arena> pausecountdown <seconds> - Sets the pause duration before game starts
/bw admin <arena> minplayers <minimum> - Sets minimum of players needed to start the game
/bw admin <arena> time <seconds> - Sets the game duration
/bw admin <arena> team add <team> <color> <max players> - Add team to game
/bw admin <arena> team color <team> <color> - Change team color
/bw admin <arena> team maxplayers <team> <max players> - Change max team players
/bw admin <arena> team spawn <team> - Sets team spawn to your position
/bw admin <arena> team bed <team> - Sets team bed to your target position
/bw admin <arena> jointeam <team> - Sets the ability to connect to a team using an entity
/bw admin <arena> spawner add <bronze|gold|iron> [enable hologram] [starting level - default: 1] [custom name] [[team name] [max spawned resources] or just [max spawned resources] without team name] - Add item spawner to your position
/bw admin <arena> spawner reset - Remove all spawners
/bw admin <arena> store add [name of villager entity] [file with shop] [use main shop] - Add trading villager to your position
/bw admin <arena> store remove - Remove trading villager from your position
/bw admin <arena> store type <living entity> - Sets entity type of store (Villager, Horse, Cow, Pig etc.)
/bw admin <arena> config <constant> <value> - Sets value of constant variable for game
/bw admin <arena> arenatime <type> - Sets time in arena (DAY, NIGHT, etc.)
/bw admin <arena> arenaweather <type> - Sets weather in arena (default, CLEAN, DOWNFALL)
/bw admin <arena> remove - Remove the arena
/bw admin <arena> edit - Turns the game off and switches the arena to edit mode
/bw admin <arena> save - Saves the game and activates it!
- On the first line write [BedWars] or [BWGame]
- On the second line the name of arena for join or leave for leave
- For the first sign update join to game
- Create new arena with command: /bw admin <New arena name> add
- Then set arena size by setting two positions: /bw admin <name> pos1 and /bw admin <name> pos2
- Add spectator spawn: /bw admin <name> spec
- Add some resource spawners to your position with command /bw admin <name> spawner add <bronze|gold|iron>
- Then spawn Villager stores with: /bw admin <name> store add
- Now create teams:
- Run command /bw admin <game name> team add <Your team name> <team color> <max players>
- Stand up where you want set team spawn and run command: /bw admin <game name> team spawn <team name>
- Then look at team bed (all kind of beds supported) and run command /bw admin <game name> team bed <team name>
- You must create at least 2 teams.
- Then go to lobby and execute /bw admin <game name> lobby
- Now all basic things are set so you can run /bw admin <game name> save for save and enable game
Updated tutorial by SoulStriker including Hypixelify addon (in English)
Original tutorial by SoulStriker (in English)
Tutorial for Server.pro (in English)
Tutorial by Trollellite (in French)
Tutorial by MineGüte (in German)
Tutorial by ShotCraft3x (in Spanish)
Creation by jointeam command
- Go to your bedwars lobby and place the entity
- Switch your arena to edit mode
- Run command /bw admin <arena name> jointeam <team name>
- Right click the entity that you want
- Now the entity gets name same as team and if the entity is Armor Stand it gets leather armor in team color. And it makes your entity persistent.
- Now save your arena and you can play
Create any living entity with custom name same as team name and place it in your lobby. Bedwars plugin doesn't save this only finds team by name after right click.
- skip - leaves free spaces before item
- column - sets column of item (0 - 8, left (0), center (4), right (8))
- row - sets row of item (1 - 4)
- linebreak - break line (before, after, both)
before - break line before item was added to shop (move this item and all next items to next line)
after - break line after item was added to shop (move just all items after this to next line)
both - break line before this item and after this item (make line with just one item)
- pagebreak - break page (before, after, both)
You can combine all these position properties!
Code (YAML):- price: 15
- Items without position properties will be next to the last item.
Your language file creation:Config:
- Simply create language_<your lang code>.yml file (for example language_de.yml)
- Add new variable to the file:
Code (YAML):lang_name: "Your lang name here"
- Then add some translates:
All translates can be found here: https://github.com/Misat11/BedWars/blob/master/plugin/src/main/resources/languages/language_en.ymlCode (YAML):lang_name: "Your lang name here"
help_title: "BedWars %version% - Hilfe"
- Now change in the config.yml variable locale to your lang code:
Code (YAML):locale: de
- Now you have new language! If something is missing in your file it will be gotten from original English language from jar or from your language file in jar if you edited existing language.
Current configuration generator (since 0.2.1, you need to know some programming language to read it): hereMaterial names should be founded here (if you're using 1.8 - 1.12.2, all names for this versions is listed with LEGACY_ prefix, so for example if you want to add SNOWBALL, in javadoc you can see LEGACY_SNOW_BALL, so write just SNOW_BALL, but if you're using 1.13+ write SNOWBALL)Code (YAML):data:
- stack: # Category Item Stack
v: 1519 # if you use legacy versions (1.8 - 1.12.2), ignore this line
items: # Items in category
- price: 50 # price amount
price-type: "bronze" # price type (bronze, iron, gold)
stack: # Bukkit ItemStack for buy
v: 1519 # if you use legacy versions (1.8 - 1.12.2), ignore this line
Please paste your ideas and problems to our issues page on github:
For issues related with wrong inventory generation paste issue here:
Buy us a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/bedwars
Be our patron: https://www.patreon.com/screamingsandals
Source code: https://github.com/ScreamingSandals/BedWars
You can join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4xB54Ts
You can join us on Guilded: https://guilded.gg/ScreamingSandals
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100k DOWNLOADS!!!
Can we reach 250k downloads?
Screaming BedWars [1.9 - 1.16] 0.2.15
BedWars/EggWars/AnchorWars/CakeWars minigame compatible with all versions since 1.9+
- 0.2.15 - Custom prefixes, fake death, tab and more Nov 29, 2020
- 0.2.14 - Hotfix Sep 19, 2020
- 0.2.13 - Just few fixes Sep 10, 2020