A highly configurable, lightweight change to a major element in survival Minecraft. Scribe adds a whole new dynamic to repairing and enchanting items by giving players the opportunity to transfer enchantments off of items and back onto enchanted books.
Scribe is a very lightweight and highly configurable plugin aimed to give players the opportunity to transfer enchantments off of items and put them onto enchanted books. It includes features such as enabling/disabling the transfer of specific enchantments, configurable cost for each enchantment, configurable minimum durability and so much more!
- Simple and easy to use way to transfer enchantments using an anvil
- Permissions to configure who can use the feature
- Configurable toggles for every enchant
- Configurable level caps for each enchantment
- Configurable minimum item durability
- Configurable base cost to use the feature
- Configurable cost for each enchantment (per level)
- Item Destruction - Configure whether players lose/keep their item once they transfer enchants off of itEnable-Destroy-Item: False
- Enchant Hiding - Configure whether players are able to see what enchants their book will containEnable-Enchant-Hiding: False
- Durability Corruption - Configure whether transferring off of damaged items results in a potential lose of dataEnable-Durability-Corruption: False
- /scribe : Display commands
- /scribe reload : Reload the Scribe config
- /scribe info : Display info about your version of Scribe
- scribe.use : Use Scribe's transfer feature (Given by default)
- scribe.admin : Reload Scribe's config (OP only)
#Should players need permission to use Scribe?
#Should players lose their item when its enchants are removed?
#Should enchants be hidden until after the item is removed from the anvil?
#Should <enchant> be transferable?
#Should there be a max level players are allowed to transfer?
#What is the level cap you'd like for each enchantment?
#Should items past a certain durability percent be untransferable?
#What is the minimum durability percent?
#Should durability effect the sucsess of transfering?
#Should transfering cost experiance levels?
#What is the base cost to transfer?
#What is the cost you'd like for each enchantment?
Send in your video's to have them featured here!