A Minecraft Spigot Server plugin that adds the ability to execute commands/scripts on the native system. Supported Minecraft versions: 1.12.2-1.16.+
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Specify commands
- Working directory
- Generate log files
- Wrap output of process to player/console
- Permissions (Basic)
- Advanced configurations:
- Specify multiple configurations
- Infers configurations based on context (Player/Console)
- Configuration hierarchy allows easier and quicker setup
- More advanced permissions
This plugin is 100% written in Kotlin, an up-and-coming language that can compile into Java JVM byte code.
How to Download
Pre-built jar files are available on github in the releases section here.
How to Install
Place the produced jar file into the plugins folder and run the server. This will generate all files - including a config file - into a newly created ScriptExecutor directory found in the plugins folder.