Please use DISCORD to get support, it's way faster ! The link is on the plugin page
Changelog for PyrCore v4.1.0 (data profiles, material implementation rework, locale and commands) :
- Added : a data profile system, useful if your server allows the player to play under multiple characters. So if you're a developer using PyrCore, you should definitely stop putting User objects in cache if you did it before, since a new User object is initialized on profile change (which can occur when the server is running). (tested) (for Lordinouille/Ethanox)
- Improved : lots of code cleanup, mainly about maintaining the plugins optimized, fast and not that much complicated code-side. (tested)
- Improved : changed some things in material implementation. Now it seems to work better, especially for materials with custom durability. I simplified things so now you have to use the exact PyrCore Mat names in your configuration. (tested)
- Improved : the locale system. The "/plugins/PyrCore/locale/" directory folder is now useless ; introducing a new locale file : "/plugins/PyrCore/locale.yml", containing all the plugins texts with multiple languages. Makes everything much easier IMO, also new messages etc will be updated/added/removed automatically. This 2000 lines configuration line with all plugins can seem scary, but you can just "CTRL+F" (search function) for the plugin name to find what you want to change easily. (tested)
- Improved : the commands system has been reworked. Many commands have changed (check "/<plugin command>" help to see which one changes). Changed to a "parameters" system (so in "/plugin test --param paramvalue", "param" is the parameter name and "paramvalue" the value). A good thing about that is that parameters can be optional, multiple parameters can be combined to do some things, and also they don't need to be in a specific order. (tested)
- Improved : every plugin now has a /<plugin command> reload command, which is simpler. (tested)
- Improved : every plugin now has tab completion for its commands. (tested)
- Fixed : minor bugs. (snapshot)
Thanks to all the community members for reporting bugs and suggesting features. Keep going, so I can make this plugin better !
This changelog contains all the changes related to this plugin.
(tested) means it worked on my debug server, (snapshot) means that I didn't tested, and the person who reported/suggested the bug is also mentionned, if it wasn't me.