- Ping blocking switch [BACKEND]: The plugin has been using handshake packet (the first packet sent from the client to the server) to check and potentially reject the connections. Although the system was designed to be triggered only when a player logs in, it is also blocking server pings, which may break functionality of some plugins relying on ping information. Now, you've got a switch indicating whether to block server pings, or not.
- Config changes [BACKEND]: There was a small change...
SecuredNetwork (renamed IPWhiteList) [1.7 - 1.16] - Protect your server! 3.0
Lightweight but yet unbeaten protection for your server.
Lirito likes this.
- Property searching fix: The plugin has always been taking the last property to check it for the name and passphrase. However, if some other plugin added it's own property after SecuredNetwork had done so, it was the last. Therefore, this resulted in connection being rejected as the last property is incorrect. Now, all properties are checked (for the correct name, then for the passphrase).
Change was done only on backend-side code, so replacing the .jar files on your backend servers is...
- New system: As of this new update, the plugin will now use completely new system to check if an user is connecting from your proxy. This led to massive changes in configuration, also shortened the setup instructions. Inspired by BungeeGuard.
- Config changes: Config has been significantly shortened and changed. Please, regenerate it.
- Command changes: Command syntax for reloading has been changed from /sn to /sn reload. For...adrianed04 likes this.
- Partial recode: Some parts of the plugin have been recoded.
- New config: The configuration file was changed majorly.
- Command changes: All commands have been deleted, except the reload one. Therefore, no one can change anything in-game and settings are accessible only though the configuration file.
- 1.16 support: Support has been officially added for server version 1.16.
- Database connection: Connection to the database was re-engineered and configurable timeouts have been added.
- Hostname wildcard problem: In the last version of IPWhiteList (2.5), I updated the plugin with re-engineered IP checking mechanism, in which (in code) I accidentally used different method with the same name as the correct one. This mistake affected only *. hostname prefix. I always test new updates before releasing them, but this hid from my eyes. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
IPWhiteList 2.5 - Logs, IP checking remake, list command change, config changes, bStats chart added.
- Logs: Log files are now more detailed helping troubleshooting to be easier. Specifically, the IP player used to connect to the server can now be logged (it can be switched on and off in config.yml file). Also, a notice in the beginning of each log file was added.
- IP checking remake: The full logic part was remade, as hostname wildcard (*.) was not supported by case-sensitive (and not-) prefixes.
- List command change: /ipwl list <page> command was changed to...Firenet likes this.
- Detailed logs: For easier troubleshooting, in logs there will be milliseconds displayed also with more messages informing that operation in for example MySQL database is being processed, or it finished.
- Changed messages: In some server versions (or client versions), character used in IPWhiteList's messages (►) was not displayed correctly, therefore, it was removed.
- Config changes: Messages changed (see upper text), please delete the config.yml and restart your server.
- Async tasks errors in 1.7: When using BungeeCord 1.7, there were constantly appearing errors in console reporting that BungeeCord's scheduler has to be used to run all tasks.
- MySQL table recreating: From this update plugin deletes (drops) and recreates the database table so everything will be compatible without any user interaction needed.
- Whitelisted IPs sync: Now ready for big networks with more than 1 proxy. If you are using MySQL (this is required option for multiple proxies),...
- Security exploits fixed: New security exploits in updating data in MySQL databases were fixed.
- MySQL data insert error fixed: Error when writing data to the database was fixed as upper security exploits were fixed.
- Switched to UUIDs: Since the first point, there was an option to change the stored data from nicknames to UUIDs, which is implemented in this update.
- MySQL connection inactivity: after certain amount of seconds of connection inactivity (defined by your database server), the connection is automatically closed by the database server. This is now fixed by getting the timeout and repeating task which sends queries to keep the connection alive (repeating delay is set by the obtained session timeout).EricWal likes this.
Page 1 of 2