- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
SecurityVillagers is a plugin for Minecraft servers that allows the protection of villagers. You can choose which players/groups can attack/interact with villagers.
Read more about SecurityVillagers here!
You can contact me via Discord, PM or email.
If you have an issue you can write on GitHub or into the discussion.
You can find everything about SecurityVillagers on the wiki!
Wiki | Permissions | Changelogs
- Global or single protection for villagers
- Protect villagers by being hit/shoot
- Prevent trading with villagers
- Prevent egg use on villagers
- Prevent damage from entities (cactus,fire,lava...)
- Change age of villagers
- Change profession of villagers
- Change name of villagers
- Mute sound of villagers (ProtocolLib required)
- Factions support (Factions, SavageFactions, FactionsOne)
- Statistics system
- Multi-world system
- Supports MC 1.13
Message for 1.13 servers!
If you are using this plugin on a server that runs Spigot 1.13, be sure that you have inserted the right item name.
The material names are changed! Here a list.
You can find the wiki here!
How to install SecurityVillagers?
You can find the tutorial here.
Don't write about your problems into the reviews, you can easily contact me via Discord, private message, email or discussion!
SecurityVillagers [1.8-1.13] 2.9.0
A simple plugin to protect villagers
- SecurityVillagers 2.9.0 - Single villagers protection Aug 5, 2018
- SecurityVillagers 2.8.0 - Updated for 1.13 Jul 22, 2018
- SecurityVillagers 2.7.1 - Open source and improvements - Fixes Jun 23, 2018