- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
A simple plugin to protect villagers and related mobs.
SecurityVillagers is a plugin for Minecraft servers that allows the protection of villagers or any mob like iron golem, illagers, etc... You can choose which players/groups can attack/interact with mobs.
Read more about SecurityVillagers here!
Documentation of SecurityVillagers
Full permissions list
How to report a bug
Feel free to translate SecurityVillagers for your language! SecurityVillagers translations.
You can find the source code here.
- 100% configurable
- Supports from 1.8.8 to 1.16 MC version
- Choose how to protect mobs
- Factions claim
- Mobs supported
- Iron golems
- Wandering trader and trader llama
- Choose who and how protect from all types of damage
- Prevent interaction/trades/eggs
- Prevent dispensers damage
- Change age of mobs
- Change profession of villagers
- Change name of mobs
- External plugins supported:
- Factions and SavageFactions: Protect mobs inside claims
- ProtocolLib: Mute annoying villager sounds
- JSON messages supported
- Async calls (database, commands and more)
- Statistics system (bStats)
SecurityVillagers uses /sv command. You can change it from config.yml.
Full list of commands here.
Before start to use Parties you should setup permissions, you can find the full permissions list here.
Are you looking for help? You can find me on my own Discord server or directly send me a private message on Spigot!
Join my Discord
SecurityVillagers offers a great documentation to help you to configure it. There you can find everything that you are looking for.
These are some examples:
How can I install SecurityVillagers on Spigot/Bukkit?
Download some translations
Don't write about your problems into the reviews, you can easily contact me via Discord, private message, email or discussion!
SecurityVillagers - Protect villagers of your server 2.12.1
A simple plugin to protect villagers and related mobs