- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin allows you to protect villagers. Allows you to choose the groups/players who can kill or trade (etc..) with the villagers.
- Prevent kill villagers
- Prevent shoot villagers
- Prevent trade with villagers
- Prevent use eggs on villagers
- Prevent spawn of villagers (Bypass shopkeepers)
- Change age of the villagers
- Change villager profession
- Set a name to the villagers
- Disable sounds of villagers (only ambient) requires ProtocolLib
- Factions support (Factions, HCFactions,...)
- Statistics system
- Multi-world system
- Check-for-updates system
securityvillagers.hit allows hits the villagers
securityvillagers.shoot allows arrow shoots the villagers
securityvillagers.trade allows trades with the villagers
securityvillagers.egg allows use eggs on the villagers
Administration permission for admins:
If you want the full list visit here.
The config.yml is provided with comments to help the user to create the better configuration, a list of available tags or an explanation bout the option.
The entire configuration is divided into 2 files:
config.yml and messages.yml
How install SecurityVillagers?
1. Download from this page
2. Put the downloaded file into the folder plugins. (Of your server directory)
3. Reload the server
A simple plugin to protect villagers