- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
The plugin allows you to configure the commands not to be displayed in the / TAB, allowing your server to have its own TAB.Observations / Warning !
Prohibition / permissions message editable with colors.
Possibility to add / remove commands for directly in-game.
The plugin must take precedence over any other for the authorization message.
- Configure commands for permission groups
- Choose between 2 modes
- Allow or not a total blocking system with error message
New ! There are now two modes :
→ Block and hide the commands you want by writing them in the config.yml (mode 1)
→ Show et only allow the commands you want by writing them in the config.yml (mode 2)
I do not guarantee operation on 100% of the plugins !
For more information :
• 1 : When you remove / add an order, the permission is changed immediately but you have to log out / log back in to see a change on the completor tab.
• 2 : I do not guarantee operation on 100% of the plugins !!! Each plugin has its own command management and sometimes it is done so that we cannot modify their operation. The same goes with aliases which don't always seem to work.
• 3 : The /stc reload command is only used to change the mode ! You can add commands directly in the config.yml, the modification will be immediate (without forgetting the observation n ° 1).
Using it for nothing can cause bugs.
/stc add/remove [group] [command]- Permission : help.admin
/stc reload - Permission : stc.admin
# 1 : The orders placed are the orders that will be blocked
# 2 : The orders placed are orders that will not be blocked
# If true, disable the permission/prohibition of use system on commands that are no longer tabular
# "" to leave empty
message: "&9Select&3Tab&acompleter&7: &fYou do not have authorization !"
# Order by group with permission stc.[group]
# Example: stc.defaults
→ Integer known plugin blockages such as worldedit
→ Any suggestions.
/!\ Please report any bug on discord !
SelectTabcompletor - Highly Configurable 1.1.1
Block tab completion for the desired commands