Tips and warns:
That situation when you have to repeat multiple commands again and again...
Can relate? So this plugin is for you!
Semicolon; it's a tiny plugin that allows you to use multiple commands in one chat-message by separating them with... A semicolon!
It also supports console commands and even Command Blocks!
To use this feature you need to be op or have permission:
- Command Blocks
- The Plugin uses a block below Command Block, so be careful with redstone circuits
- Using a semicolon in "fast-clocked" cmd blocks is really not recommended.
- I recommend you to leave spaces on both sides of semicolon to prevent args breaking.
- summon Pig ~ ~10 ~ ; ... - Good
- summon Pig ~ ~10 ~;... - Bad
- As you know, WorldEdit has it's own, double-slash command style.
Due to plugin mechanics you still need to use double slash even after a semicolon. ex: //expand 10; //set stoneMy other resources:
Good Luck!You can to use it as part of your private or even public project, but in last case - left a link to this page in description. Thanks.
Here it is
Perform multiple commands with single line! [Now with Command Block Support!]