- n31ln3t, aJavaProgrammer
Need a KitPvP plugin? Well then, stay on this page, the best kit pvp plugin has now been revealed to you. This plugin has many features. Some of them include: Sign selections, Permissions per kit (optional) and more.
Permissions per kit, is an option in the config which is by default set to false, for example if I create a kit called Barbarian. The player will need the permission node: sensationkits.kit.barbarian, which is essential if you're going to want to give players rewards for donating/voting.
- /listkits = returns the kits that the player can and cannot use.
- /selectkit <kitname> = let's the player choose that kit and get the items of that kit.
- /kitcreate <kitname> = creates a kit with the kitname (it takes ALL the items out of your inventory and puts it into the kit).
- /kitremove <kitname> = removes the kit that you've specified.
IF YOU HAVE PERMISSION-PER-KIT = true IN CONFIG and you want to grant a player access to a kit, then use 'sensationkits.kit.[YOURKITNAME]. If it's set to false, everyone will have access to every kit.
- sensationkits.list = gives the player access to /listkits
- sensationkits.oneperlife = only one kit per life (note: if you give the person the wildcard permission node which is the asterisk symbol *, and you want them to not have one kit per life then use the node: - - sensationkits.oneperlife) essentially that just excludes it from the wildcard node.
- sensationkits.kitcreate = gives you permission to create a kit.
- sensationkits.kitremove = gives you permission to remove a kit.
How to make a sign selection
First line: [SelectKit] Second line: <YourKit>
TO DO LIST
- Allow users to set potion effects on a kit (coming next SensationKits 1.2 update). - Set countdown option (coming next SensationKits 1.2 update).
Post a comment