- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Its_TimsSpigot Chat MuterThis plugin is incredibly lightweight yet powerful. It allows servers to completely mute global chat and stop any commands from executing. Take a look at the quick guide below so you know how to take full advantage of the plugin!
For all supported Spigot versions, from 1.7 to 1.15.2, installation is as easy as dropping the jar file into your server's 'plugins' folder. Optionally, you can customize virtually every aspect of the plugin using the config.yml file located in plugins/ServerChatMuter/config.yml, but there will be more on that later.
Here is a list of the available commands:
/mutechat (aliases: /chatmute, /mc) - Toggles the chat being muted.
/chatmuted (aliases: /cm) - Checks if the chat is muted or not.
/showchatattempts (aliases: /sca) - Toggles the ability of players or the console to see messages or commands players attempt to send during a server mute.
Here are all of the permissions:
chatmuter.chatmuted.bypass - Allows a player to chat and use commands during a global mute.
chatmuter.cmd.mutechat - Access to /mutechat.
chatmuter.cmd.chatmuted - Access to /chatmuted.
chatmuter.cmd.showchatattempts - Access to /showchatattempts.
Almost every part of the plugin is customizable. Take a look at what you can do with just a small edit in the config file!
A more in-depth guide of the config file will be provided in a README.txt file that will be generated in 'plugins/ServerChatMuter' folder upon launch.
bStats is currently used to gather a small amount of anonymous data. Only the default stats are collected, and you can opt out at any time using both the bStats config file or this plugin's. You can learn more about bStats here.
For any questions or issues, feel free to shoot me a private message on these forums, and I'll be sure to get back to you.
Server Chat Muter 4.0.0
A simple and lightweight plugin for muting your chat, commands, and more!
- 4.0.0 — Completely re-written! More customization and mute commands! Jun 11, 2020
- Correct Jar File in Place Jun 25, 2017
- Improved & Updated Jun 25, 2017