The plugin has been completely re-written! You should be using this version instead of the old ones as they are now obsolete and no longer supported going forward. Notable changes are below:
- The customization system has been completely re-vamped with the ability to change the following messages: when a player tries to speak during a mute, when a mute starts, when a mute ends, when a player bypasses a mute with permission, and the outputs of the new command /chatmuted.
New Command System!
- /mutechat [optional: quiet] - Toggles chat mute with optional quiet argument to stop any announcement from being sent.
- /chatmuted - Checks if the chat is muted or not.
- /showchatattempts - Shows all chats and commands players attempt while the chat is muted.
- There should be no more unexpected errors and the reliability of the plugin has improved significantly thanks to improved code flow.