People want to connect to the server they want as fast as possible. ServerSwitcher is able to do that at the speed of light!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Instead of typing /server [servername] users can just type /[servername] instead and connect even faster!
This plugins uses the names you gave the server in the BungeeCord config file. If you named a server "survival" in the BungeeCord config then all you need to do is type /survival to be connected to the survival server.
I make and give these plugins for free, if you have a spare buck left or want to pay me a pizza for whilst I'm coding click the donation link. I really appreciate it!
For Minecraft 1.14 or above use version 1.9
For Minecraft 1.13 use version 1.8
For Minecraft 1.12 or lower use version 1.7!
- High Performance
- No file saving (Which means no HDD space will be taken.)
- Easy to use
- Ready to go (Just add the permissions and done!)
- Download and place the .jar in the BungeeCord Plugins folder
- Go to the BungeeCord config file and add serverswitcher.switch to the permission on the default group
- Restart the BungeeCord Server
- 100 Awesome?
- 250 No way! Thanks everyone!
- 500 Thank you so much! Keep it up people!
- 600 Made this allready? Thanks guys!
- 700 WOOOOOOW! Thank you everyone
- 800 WHUT? This is more then I've ever expected!
- 900 I hit this? No way
- 1 000 NO WAY! Thanks everybody
- 2 500 Woohoo, it took some time but yet, here we are
- 5 000 Looks like we made it! Update coming soon
- 10 000
If you have any trouble or questions, feel free to send me a PM!
Server Switcher 1.9
Simply use /[servername] instead of /server [servername]! Lightweight and no config needed!