- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.7Server TCPNoDelayThis plugin attempts to disable Nagle's algorithm for a player's connection when they join. It does this by changing an option in the configuration of the player's connection channel. This will have little to no effect if the client doesn't have TCP NoDelay. As such, I highly recommend that 1.7.10 players install prplz's TcpNoDelayMod for Forge 1.7.10 clients for the best experience.
This is effective only for 1.7.10 servers! TCPNoDelay is enabled by default on 1.8.1+ client and server
IMPORTANT: This plugin does not contain any commands or configuration. If you want to verify that it is running on your server, run the command /plugins to find it, and make sure you aren't getting errors in the console from the plugin when a player joins. If you have errors, then that means you are not running on 1.7.10. Support is given only to people running 1.7.10.
- Download the JAR
- Move it into your plugins folder
- Restart the server
- Enjoy a lower latency (You may need to install prplz's TcpNoDelayMod for your client)