- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Messages can be edited in config.ymlServer Jump
ServerJump is a Spigot plugin which can be used to send players across your BungeeCord network.
How to install?
1. Put your .jar file into the your server's plugins/ folder. (Not BungeeCord.)
2. Restart your server! (I do not recommend using PlugMan or /reload)
3. Plugin is ready to be used!
How to use?
- Use command /jump <player> <server> from your server's console (Not BungeeCord.)
- You may edit the messages in plugins/ServerJump/config.yml
Warning: Players can't use this command (only the console can) - and this behaviour is intended.
This plugin is quite similar to a well known MicroJump, except the players can't use the command and thus can't get to servers you don't want them to go to.