DISCONTINUED - sorry
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Want a cool mail system for your spigot server?
Then ServerMail is for you. Why? I'll tell you.
A GUI menu system.
View your mail in a handy GUI menu.
View messages in an interactive book
View your messages in a book that contains Interactive text to simplify things.
Disable your mail to stop players sending you mail.
Pick a player to send mail to in the Send Mail menu (Even offline players show) or just type in a name instead.
Sort your messages at the click of a name tag.
Make your messages colourful with bukkit colour codes.
Send items/blocks and money
Send items/blocks and money to other players. Sending money requires Vault and a Econ plugin like Essentials. NOTE: Enchantments do not work yet
Not an English server then you can use the 'language.yml' file to translate to the right language. (Note: messages in console and commands cannot be translated)
Features coming soon
- SQL support for those bungeecord servers
- Ability to hook into essentials mail system
- More sorting options
- Ability for admins to view other players mail
- Notify admins of suspicious messages
- More that I think about or you suggest
How to use
- Make sure that server is Spigot 1.9.* - 1.12.* and that it's in Online mode
- Download ServerMail and place in plugins folder
- Download ProtocolLib (the latest dev build) and place in plugins folder
- Download Vault and an Econ plugin and place in plugins folder (If you want to send money)
- /mail - Opens the mail GUI
- /maildisable - Disables mail
- servermail.mail - Allows player access to /mail
- servermail.mail.message - Allows player to send messages
- servermail.mail.items - Allows player to send items/blocks
- servermail.mail.money - Allows player to send money
- servermail.mail.* - Wildcard permission
- servermail.disable - Allows player access to /maildisable
- servermail.updates - Allows a player to receive new updates on join
Note: No support will be given in the reviews below.