Want a cool mail system for your spigot server?
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Then ServerMail is for you. Why? I'll tell you.
A GUI menu system.
View your mail in a handy GUI menu.
View messages in an interactive book
View your messages in a book that contains Interactive text to simplify things.
Disable your mail to stop players from sending you mail.
Pick a player to send mail to in the Send Mail menu (Even offline players show).
Sort messages (Coming soon)
Sort your messages at the click of a name tag.
Make your messages colourful with bukkit colour codes.
Send items/blocks and money to other players. NOTE: Enchantments do not work yet.
Get lovely notifications for new mail and any sent mail.
NOTE: Only works for 1.12+ servers/clients.
Multiple Languages supported
Multiple languages are supported in the plugin.
Use ServerLanguage to access the feature.
Language files can be found here.
Stores player mail in a json file.
Features coming soon
- SQL support for those bungeecord servers
- Sorting options
- The ability for admins to view other players mail
- Notify admins of suspicious messages
How to use
- Make sure that server is Spigot 1.9.* - 1.12.* and that it's in Online mode
- Download ServerMail and place in plugins folder
- Download ProtocolLib (the latest dev build) and place in plugins folder
- Download ServerLanguages(the latest build) and place in plugins folder if you require support for multiple languages.
- /mail - Opens the mail GUI
- /maildisable - Disables mail
- servermail.mail.gui - Allows player access to /mail
- servermail.mail.message - Allows a player to send messages
- servermail.mail.package- Allows a player to send items/blocks
- servermail.mail.* - Wildcard permission
- servermail.disable - Allows a player access to /maildisable
servermail.mail.delete - Allows a player to delete mail
Note: No support will be given in the reviews below.