- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/MSWS/TestServerServerManager is a very useful utility plugin that enables you to have a large amount of control over your worlds and entities through a GUI.
Here are a few of the features
- Full World Management GUI
- Full Entity Management GUI
- Forcefield command for forcing back entities
- Easily give out custom items with the included SuperGive plugin.
- Shift-Right click on entities to directly manage them with the GUI
manage.command - Access to type /manage
manage.command.[command] - Access to /manage entities, /manage worlds, etc. Also allows access to /fill, /testworld, etc (manage.command.fill for example). If you are confused by a permission please PM me.
Suggestions are more than welcome. GUIs are multi-paged and are not customizable.
Feel free to submit suggestions on the trello. Please report bugs on the GitHub.
- /gamerules <World> - View the specified world's gamerules in a GUI, supports Multiverse settings
- /manage worlds - View and manage all worlds
- /manage entities - View and manage all entities
- /manage lag [Milliseconds] - Create artificial lag on the server, useful for testing anticheats
- /fill - Just vanilla MC fill command but I've added better tab completion
- /forcefield - A forcefield to keep entities and players away from you
- /give - A much better and extremely versatile /give command (from SuperGive)
- /testworld - Creates a world, you can specify layers or world types
- /testworld newWorldName Grass Grass Grass
- /testworld flatWorldName Superflat
ServerManager - Manage Everything with a GUI 1.1.2
Simple, Fun, and Easy Entity / World management via GUI
- 1.1.2 Small bug fixed Dec 30, 2018
- More improvements Dec 16, 2018
- v1.1 Big Update! New Entity Management GUI, Permissions, much more! Dec 15, 2018