- NorthPLServerRestarterReboot the server at any time, by command or API. Independent of hosting (without any external shell scripts, etc.).
I using space technology to hook to the end of the server stop procedure and when you use the command (or API), I calls Bukkit.shutdown() and when the server stops, I calls the main method of the program (the server).
Weeell, so where this works?
The following versions are supported:
- Spigot 1.7R4
- Spigot 1.8R1
- Spigot 1.8R2
Commands and permissions
- /reboot (permission serverrestarter.restart, works for OPs)
- /serverrestarter (permission serverrestarter.command, works for OPs
Bugs and problems - everywhere there must be!
- Plugins which providing own PluginLoader may not work with ServerRestarter
- Some features are not finished, which can cause problems with plugins after restart
- Console after restart acting strangely
Donations (click here)
- artur9010 - na dobry początek nupie (15 PLN)
- GotoFinal - Za pomysł i wykonanie, a teraz wracaj do naszego projektu. (20,49 PLN)
- filippop1 - <bez wiadomości> (1 PLN)
- "Lord Green" - Good job (2 PLN)
This plugin was made mainly in order to prove that in Java everything is possible ... And to all who have only what they can write it "You can not" ... shut up.
So do not require too much of this thing (read: Plugin) reliable operation (but, bug reports welcome)
I do not recommend installing this plugin (as it is) on production servers, you better test it on localhost before installing
Yes, I don't speak English... Congratulations if you were able to read it...