- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
TIP: You only need to use /ssx reload for config.yml, not for other config files.
- Support multiple different server selectors)
- Right click item is customizable (per selector)
- You can use color codes
- Has a reload command (/ssx reload/rl)
- No self-promotion (e.g. plugin name is not visible)
- Gives item on join (per selector)
- Option to show a different item when the server is offline
- Option to show different item based on server MOTD
- Option to add a glowing enchantment (or only if the server is online).
- Show online players per server (in lore and item count like mineplex)
- Optional permissions (per selector)
- Choose from many onclick actions such as: teleport to server, teleport to world, open url, execute command, send message, open other selector
Drop the jar file into the plugins directory of your Spigot server(s)
yep, that's it.
Compared to other plugins
I put a lot of time into programming, testing and providing support for this plugin. Still, I decided to make this a free resource because I know that not everyone has the money to buy a premium resource or hire a developer. If you do, though not mandatory, a little donation is appreciated.
@Spanner_Man - $10
@Endergirl2900 - $50
(please put your Spigot username in the comment box when donating so I can add your name here)
German (for an older version):
This plugin sends data every 30 minutes to bstats.org. Many plugins do this. It does not influence server performance since it is run on a seperate thread. View data here: https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/ServerSelectorX
If you want support send me a PM or join the support discord, do NOT leave a review! (for feature requests / bugs as well). Or maybe the FAQ answers your question?
Create advanced custom menus - Everything configurable!
Love this Plugin. The customization of the GUI is just fucking insane. Its superb. I'll be attaching the command to a server Warp NPC, making it even better. I love how I can decorate and make it look pretty.
I posted a Question on the thread, hopefully you'll be able to solve my question I asked. Thanks a lot. <3
A-MA-ZING! This is the BEST server selector plugin I've EVER seen! But , could you make a link to the placeholders that I/we could use in a server selector? That would make some thing more easy! (e.g. a profile of a player; rank etc.) Keep up the amazing work! <3
It was pretty good whatsoever but, the pinging in moth works awful, i really hope that you fix it and you make it to auto update every second, if possible, it'll great if you add an dynamic updater while the selector is open, but besides that the plugin is good.