If you are willing to spend €4,99 you should consider buying the premium version. It's a lot better!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Read more here: https://github.com/ServerSelectorX/ServerSelectorX/wiki/Premium
Comparison with other plugins: https://derkades.xyz/ssx/comparison.html
- PlaceholderAPI support
- Multiple menus
- Server selector item(s) customizable
- Command to open server selector(s)
- Disable players from dropping or moving the item
- Show online players in the server selector
- Change the item if the server is offline
- Change the item based on motd
- Not only send players to servers, but you can also execute commands, execute bungeecord commands, open urls, teleport to worlds, send messages, speed toggle* or invisibility toggle*
- Refresh placeholders while the menu is open*
- Within 12h support on Discord
- Compatible on 1.7-1.12.2
- Open source
* premium version only
To install, simply put the jar file in the plugins directory of your Spigot (not bungeecord!!) hub server(s). After restarting your server edit the configuration files to your liking. If you need any help feel free to message me on spigot or discord (link below).
This plugin sends data every 30 minutes to bstats.org. Many plugins do this. It does not influence server performance since it is run on a seperate thread. View data here: https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/ServerSelectorX
If you want support send me a PM or join the support discord, please don't leave a review (for feature requests / bugs as well). Or maybe the FAQ answers your question?
The most popular server selector plugin - has everything you will ever need.
This is a bad plugin
Many functions are free but have to pay for them, while those are still available in other free plugins
Really stupid when installing this plugin
If possible I would rate -5 stars
This plugin is like a shit 2MB !!!
My server is using free plugin - SuperLobby Deluxe
Great plugin and an amazing, active dev behind it which is actively helping everyone on discord.
The plugin is packed with lots of configuration which allow for extensive customization on your server.
My favorite of these features include the external server pinger and PlaceholderAPI support. By using a combination of these, you can really bring the menu to life and optimize it for your server.
Would recommend to anyone looking into starting a server with multiple worlds.