- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- CalibeR50, Exloki, EpiCanard
- Languages Supported:
- English, German
Please check our Wiki before asking questions or submitting tickets
Please try the latest development build (click here) before reporting issues
ServerSigns (SVS) provides the ability to bind player-dispatched and server-disptached commands, messages and actions to signs and every other block in Minecraft.
As soon as a player clicks on a ServerSign, the configured actions are executed in the order and with the settings you specified.
Please note that version 2.6 and above will notify you when a ServerSigns developer joins, this is so you're aware of who we are when we join, and we can help you with any issues you may be having with ServerSigns as quickly as possible. Version 4.1 and above will also send the developer a message stating the current plugin version.
- No limit: Unlimited commands per ServerSign
- Multi-role: Assign a variety of actions whenever a sign is clicked (even define different commands for right/left clicks)
- Messages: Send messages to the player
- Broadcasts: Send messages to the whole server
- Player commands: Executes commands as if the player typed it in chat
- Server commands: Executes commands as if it was executed from the server console
- Delayed actions: Any action can be delayed (from seconds to months)
- Looped actions: Any ServerSign can be converted to loop server commands with defined intervals
- Require permissions: ServerSigns can be set up to require permissions to use
- Grant permissions: Grants players temporary permissions to execute the commands
- Per-sign costs: Bind exp, money, and item costs to ServerSigns
- Protected: Automatically protects every ServerSign and any attached blocks.
- Basic scripting: Implement if/else and return statements in commands on ServerSigns
This plugin utilizes an auto-updating feature that will check for the latest ServerSigns build and automatically download that build if it is newer than the currently installed one. This can be disabled by setting 'check_for_updates' to false in the config.yml
This plugin uses Metrics to gather basic non-identifiable statistical data such as the number of ServerSigns you are using, your plugin version, and other standard mcstats.org data. You can opt-out of this feature by setting 'metrics_opt_out' to true in the config.yml. A full list of gathered information can be found here: http://mcstats.org/plugin/ServerSigns
Click Here to view Tutorial Videos
- ALL VERSIONS: Spawn protection prevents non-ops using ServerSigns This issue cannot be 'fixed', as stated by md_5 - known sollutions include setting spawn-protection to 0, or clearing ops.json https://hub.spigotmc.org/jira/browse/SPIGOT-1112
Latest Releases, Issues, Requests, and Help
The main resource page for this plugin is hosted at dev.bukkit.org on this page. This Spigot page is not routinely checked and updated and should not be relied upon for accurate information or latest releases.
Easily apply complex commands to in-game blocks