I can't speak English. I'm using translation software. If you don't understand what I want to say, I'm sorry.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- TRCStudioDean and Xiao_Pang_xie
- Languages Supported:
The current version of the plugin is 1.3.0.
I am making it 2.0.0 version. ——2020/1/20
A series of server information management functions will be added in the 2.0.0 version, so stay tuned!
I was planning to continue to make the 1.3.1 version, but I accidentally deleted the source code, which caused me to have to rewrite the program. Therefore, this plugin will be directly updated to version 2.0.0, and the plugin name will be modified again. I hope everyone can understand.
What does this Plugin do?
- This plug-in is customized by me for the functions my server needs.
- You must add the name of the target server to the file Config.yml before you can use the command to Teleport.
- The command query function of this plugin (/stp info) must be loaded with the dependent plug-in ServerPingLib before it can be used (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/serverpinglib.70746/).
- I hope you like this plugin.
- Teleport to other sub-servers of BungeeCord
- Server status query (no BungeeCord dependencies are required, but a dependent plug-in ServerPingLib needs to be installed)
- Teleport all players to a sub-server
- Setting easy teleport commands (for example, using command /lobby to teleport to lobby server)
- You can set the permissions you need to teleport to a subserver
- Before teleport you to a sub-server, the system checks if it is online.
Use of commands:
Display information about the specified server (you need to install the dependency plugin TRCStudioPingLib):
Teleport to another server
Check whether the server is online
How to use?
- /stp help | Get help'
- /stp reload | Reload config'
- /stp list | List all servers'
- /stp tp [Server name/Server number] | Teleport a player to a server'
- /stp [Server name/Server number] | Teleport all players to a server'
- /stp info [Server name/Server number] | Show information of a server'
If you like this Plugin please leave your five stars! If you have more suggestions, you can tell me in private.
- Download this plugin and dependent plugin ServerPingLib;
- Copy ServerTeleport. jar and ServerPingLib. jar to the plugins folder;
- Start server to loaded Configurations;
- Open the Config.yml file and add the name of the server to the Server-List as noted in this article;
- /stp reload
- Done ! Use command /stp tp [server] to teleport to other server!
ServerTeleport [1.7-1.15] | Status query | Bungee teleport 1.3.0 Repair
Multifunctional BungeeCord Server Teleport Plug-in