WARNING: SessionSkip can allow players to log in as your staff if you do not configure it properly. Do not use this plugin if you aren't 100% certain of what you're doing and what the possible consequences are.
WARNING: UUIDs are now in use. SessionSkip will cause your server to completely ignore a player's real UUID if they are bypassing authentication. A fake offline-mode UUID (based on the player's name) will be used instead.
SessionSkip allows players to skip authentication with the Mojang session servers when they meet one of the following configurable criterion:
While hostnames and IP addresses are fairly self explanatory, a listener takes two forms: A connection made directly to an IP address and port, or a connection made to an IP address and port with a specified hostname. With that in mind, a listener could look like either of the following, depending on what the player types in when connecting:
- They connect to a specific listener/hostname combination.
- They connect using a specific hostname.
- They connect from a specific IP address.
- If the player types "172.16.0.1"
- If the player types "play.example.com"
- sessionskip.admin - Allows use of all SessionSkip commands from in-game.
SessionSkip has a "enabled" setting in the config file, which will determine whether it is enabled (true) or disabled (false) by default when BungeeCord starts up.
- /sessionskip reload - Reloads the plugin and config file.
- /sessionskip enable - Enables SessionSkip until BungeeCord is restarted.
- /sessionskip disable - Disables SessionSkip until BungeeCord is restarted.
Source code is available on GitHub.
- BungeeCord build 691 or newer
- BungeeYAML plugin