- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Looking for a simple SetHome plugin? One without permissions, maybe? Well, you've come to the right place. SetHome is a lightweight plugin designed to do only two things.
This plugin saves each player's home into a "Homes.yml" file under the "SetHome" directory in the plugins folder.
- Set a player's home
- Allow the player to go to their home.
This is great for Survival servers that need something simple and lightweight. Server owners and administrators can use this over any other plugin in favor of extra performance.
- None required
- Respawn player to their home saved in "Homes.yml" (Can be disabled in 'config.yml' file)
- Play an enderman sound when player teleports to their home (Can be disabled in 'config.yml' file)
- Customize messages under the 'config.yml' file
- 5 second cool down for commands (default 5 seconds, can be disabled)
Set Home 5.1.2
A lightweight plugin for players to set their homes.