SFCalc is a new Slimefun addon that allows you to calculate the basic resources (dusts, uranium, etc) needed for any Slimefun item. It also has a GUI version of the calculator. It also has support for every major addon, and considers LiteXpansion's UU-Matter as a basic resource.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
/sfcalc [optional for players, required for console: item] [optional: amount]
Using no arguments results in a GUI version of the calculator opening.
item: the ID of the item you want to search for. See the README or use !item in Slimefun's Discord.
amount: an optional argument that specifies the amount of items to calculate for.
SFCalc had bStats installed and enabled by default, please don't disable it if you want to support me. Data it collects:
Note that all data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you or your server.
- A unique server identifier
- The number of players on your server
- The number of /sfcalc searches per half hour on the server
- The items searched for
- Whether your server is cracked or not
- The server Minecraft version
- Your SFCalc version
- The core count of your host machine
- The server's system arch (32 or 64 bit)
- The server's host machine's operating system
- The server's Java version
- The server's location (country, not specific. i.e. "United States")