- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
As a java learner, I decided to make this plugin from a idea I had in the past.
This plugin let you to make Piñatas in a shape of a Sheep. The loots of the Piñatas are configurable and you can make a ton of pinatas with different loot and store it in a file to use it later.
/p inata create <name> - Create a piñata in data.yml file
/pinata setloot <name> - Set the loot for the specified piñata
/pinata spawn <name> (health) - Spawn the specified piñata and set the health for it measured in half hearts. If the health isn't specified it will spawn with 25 hearts.
/pinata kill <name> - Kills the spawned pinata
/pinata delete <name> - Delete info from the piñata
pinata.* - Single permission
- Multiple kind of piñatas can be created
- Customizable loot, health and sheep color
- Pinatas can only be hit with a stick.
- Auto-despawn pinatas when server going off
- Just one pinata of the same type can be spawned
- In every hit there is 10% of chance that the pinata will drop a item from the loot. (It wont be dropped when the pinata is dead)
- Make a version for the latest spigot version
- Customizable hit item, sounds, kill, displayname
- Multiple pinatas of the same type can be spawned