See changes on external site
Ships Ships 5.1 Alpha 1
Allows you to move structures in a single click
PsychoLynx likes this.
See changelog on external site
Read changelog on external site
Fixed a issue where materials list isnt created
Fixed a issue where sign can not find ship sign
Fixed a few rotation blocks.
Fixed a bug where ship licence would not be removed but the sign would be when a player destroys the block the sign is attached to.
Fixed a bug where watership could flyDrkMatr1984 likes this.
- Allows the changing of ship type names in API
- Updated with 1.12 blocks
MC 1.10 fixes
- Fixed a bug where the materials list would clear itself
- Fixed a bug where "Ships sign can not be found" message would occur
- Cleaned up the code
- removed old debug messages
- Added API
Just a bug fix for the crash on boot
This fixes the issue where Ships would crash when a unknown block type is detected
This version only works with minecraft 1.8-1.8.8
(if you want to see all changes, take a look at bukkit)
(this is a bug fix for both MC 1.8-1.8.9 and 1.9)
- Fixed a bug where signs would say "null" when clicked (Ships 126.96.36.199 MC 1.9)
- Fixed a bug where commands would be disabled (Ships 188.8.131.52 MC 1.9)
- Fixed a bug where EOT and AutoPilot would be disabled (Ships 184.108.40.206 MC 1.9)
- Ships 220.127.116.11 for MC 1.8-1.8.9...
Page 1 of 2