- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- _Playah_ (me)
Shout-Out is a skript that allows players to shout in chat! Like the hypixel shout command, it puts a [SHOUT] tag by your ingame display name.
Also includes a megashout command. It puts a [MEGASHOUT] tag by your ingame name. More specifically, this is the chat format for megashout: [MEGASHOUT] [INSANE] player: ur going down man
/shout [message] (Cooldown: 5 minutes) - Use /shout
/megashout [message] (Cooldown: 10 minutes) - Use /megashout
(You can change these in the configuration)
shout.use - Allow access to /shout
shout.use.mega - Allow access to /megashout
1. Go to http://bin.shortbin.eu:8080/uWQVan2vhI
2. Copy all the code in the website.
3. Go to your server files
4. Download the Skript plugin.
5. Restart the server.
6. Go to: plugins > Skript > scripts
7. Create a new file called "shout.sk"
8. Open the file.
9. Paste the code
10. Go ingame and type /sk reload shout - Enjoy!
To remove Shout-Out,
1. Go to your server files.
2. Go to: plugins > Skript > scripts
3. Delete the file called "shout.sk"
4. Go ingame and type /sk reload scripts
Will this plugin be updated? - Maybe.
Can I use this on my server? - Yes
The code won't work! - Are you sure you're using the right code? Did you remove anything from the code? Please leave a comment with the issue.
I have a different problem! - Leave a comment on what the problem is.