- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- EnglishShulkerBox BackPacks!
- The ability to shift-click and open a shulker box in your hand!
- Configurable permissions node gives users access to plugin functions (default ShulkerBoxBackPacks.use)
- Configurable nesting of shulker boxes (disabled by default)
- Config options that allow disabling the plugin's features for renamed or formatted shulker boxes, just in case any other plugins use them.
- You cannot place a shulker box inside of itself!
- Reload the config during runtime with: /sbbpReload (Permissions node: ShulkerBoxBackPacks.reload)
- Compatibility for all versions of Minecraft that have Shulker Boxes!
Before you Review
- Remember: servers are complicated. Certain plugins do not play nice when installed together. This may cause crashes or unexpected behavior that is not the fault of the developers of either plugin.
- Be respectful and constructive. If a concept in the plugin is fundamentally flawed in your opinion, explain why so I can work to make it better.
- Be fair! Just because you are experiencing a problem, that doesn't mean everyone is. My plugin getting a 1 star review because you had the wrong version of Spigot installed is pretty unfair to me, no?
ShulkerBox BackPacks [1.11 - 1.15.x] 1.1.3
A lightweight plugin which allows you to use Shulker Boxes without placing them!