- Tested Minecraft Versions:
» SIGE »
Scoreboard In-Game Editor
What Is It?
The Title Says it all! You can edit a scoreboard in-game!
- Text Length: About 60-70. Starts to bug out around 60.
- Colored Scoreboard
- Ability to Hide/Show Scoreboard Entirely
- Ability to Reset Scoreboard To Cleared Form
- Config Saving
- PlaceholderAPI Support
SpigotLib by gyurix
1. Download SIGE and SpigotLib.
2. Put them In your Plugins Folder.
3. Restart your server.
4. Run /sbedit and Enjoy!
<Line#> must be between 1-15. Anything else may cause an error.
✓ 1. Lagg Fix - When reloading or resetting board.
✓ 2. PlaceholderAPI Fix.
✗ 3. Animations.
✓ 4. Saved Scoreboard and Config.
✓ 5. Command Block, Console, Entity Command Support.
If anyone would like to contribute at all Please PM Me! If there are any problems Message Me!
PS: Please do not reupload my plugin/edit the some code and reupload it as your own. You have the right to edit it and use it for personal use. Thanks a lot, ItsErik / Erik / TheWaddles / TheWaddlesMC
✓ - Added ✗ - Not Added
SIGE - Scoreboard In-Game Editor Offical Release 1.0
Simply Edit Scoreboards In-Game!