- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- German, Spanish22.500+ Downloads! Thank YOU!
This plugin is not developed any further at the moment, because I don't have the time for it. An update will be available in the third quarter of 2019 at the earliest.
SignColors allows all players on the server or people with permissions to add colored text to signs. Simply use the '&' character (you can change this in the config) followed by a hexidecimal digit (0-f) to give the rest of the line a color.
Upcoming Features (Status)
- Allows players to add colors to signs
- Per color/format permissions
- Take your own color symbol instead of "&"
- Possibility to craft colored signs (ingredients and recipe type can be changed in the config)
- Signs from a [SC] sign cost money (needs Vault!)
- If "signcrafting" in the config is true, you can only write colors on an specific crafted SignColors sign
- Get crafted colored signs back, if you destroy them
- Block certain first lines on signs, like "&1[Buy]" from Essentials to avoid players to create them without permission to do so
- Checks for Updates (can be disabled in the config)
- English, German and Spanish language support
- Possibility to add your own language to the plugin
- Sign database supports SQLite and MySQL
- Uses Metrics (can be disabled in the config)
- Add a "/sc migrate" command, to migrate from MySQL to SQLite and vise versa.
- Make suggestions in the comments
How to make a colored sign
To make a colored sign, write the colorcode (default is: '&') and one of these characters
(0, 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, a, b, c, d, e, f, k, l, m, n, o, r) in front of your sign message.
Of course you can write more than one color in one line.
How to make a sign, which gives you 10 signs
Instruction how to create a [SC] sign:
Replace <Amount> and <Price> with your values. If you leave them out, the default values from config will be used. The rest is created automatically.
- On first line (required): [SignColors]
- On second line (optional): <Amount> : <Price>
Now right click on the sign and you will get 10 colored signs for 100 $
For /sc you can alternatively use /signcolors
- /sc - Shows information about SignColors.
- /sc help - Shows a list of commands.
- /sc reload - Reloads the config.yml.
- /sc givesign [player] [amount] - Give a player colored signs.
- /sc colorcodes or /sc cc - Shows you a color/format codes list.
- /sc upgrade - Upgrades the old database format from version 0.7.1 and earlier to the new database format of version 1.0.0 and later.
- signcolors.* - Access to all features.
- signcolors.color.[color/format] - Allows you to write with [color/format] on signs. For example singcolors.color.6 = GOLD
- signcolors.colors - Allows you to write all colors on signs.
- signcolors.sign.create - Allows you to create a [SignColors] sign.
- signcolors.sign.use - Allows you to use a [SignColors] sign.
- signcolors.info - Allows you to see the SignColors info.
- signcolors.help - Allows you to see the /sc help page.
- signcolors.reload - Allows you to reload the config.yml.
- signcolors.updatemsg - Shows you the update message, if an update is available.
- signcolors.craftsign.bypass - Allows you to write colors on a normal sign, even if signcrafting is true.
- signcolors.listcodes - Allows you to see the color/format codes list.
- signcolors.givesign - Allows you to use the /sc givesign command.
- signcolors.blockedfirstlines.bypass - Allows you to bypass the blocked first lines.
- signcolors.upgrade - Allows you to execute the /sc upgrade command.
Bugs / Conflicts
- SignColors v1.1.1 compiled with Java 8 for Spigot 1.12
- If you have found a bug / an error, please contact me directly or
create an issue on GitHub.
- This Plugin is licensed under GPLv3.
- You can find the source on GitHub here.
- If you want to support me, you can donate here:
SignColors v1.1.1 for 1.12
SignColors allows all players on the server or people with permissions to add colored text to signs.