- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
14.950+ Downloads! Thank YOU!
Update for MC 1.11.2 is now available!
SignColors allows all players on the server or people with permissions to add colored text to signs. Simply use the '&' character (you can change this in the config) followed by a hexidecimal digit (0-f) to give the rest of the line a color.
Upcoming Features (Status)
- Allows players to add colors to signs
- Per color/format permissions
- Take your own color symbol instead of "&"
- Possibility to craft colored signs (ingredients and recipe type can be changed in the config)
- Signs from a [SC] sign cost money (needs Vault!)
- If "signcrafting" in the config is true, you can only write colors on an specific crafted SignColors sign
- Get crafted colored signs back, if you destroy them
- Block certain first lines on signs, like "&1[Buy]" from Essentials to avoid players to create them without permission to do so
- Checks for Updates (can be disabled in the config)
- English, German and Spanish language support
- Possibility to add your own language to the plugin
- Sign database supports SQLite and MySQL
- Uses Metrics (can be disabled in the config)
- Add a "/sc migrate" command, to migrate from MySQL to SQLite and vise versa.
- Make suggestions in the comments
How to make a colored sign
To make a colored sign, write the colorcode (default is: '&') and one of these characters
(0, 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, a, b, c, d, e, f, k, l, m, n, o, r) in front of your sign message.
Of course you can write more than one color in one line.
How to make a sign, which gives you 10 signs
Instruction how to create a [SC] sign:
Replace <Amount> and <Price> with your values. If you leave them out, the default values from config will be used. The rest is created automatically.
- On first line (required): [SignColors]
- On second line (optional): <Amount> : <Price>
Now right click on the sign and you will get 10 colored signs for 100 $
For /sc you can alternatively use /signcolors
- /sc - Shows information about SignColors.
- /sc help - Shows a list of commands.
- /sc reload - Reloads the config.yml.
- /sc givesign [player] [amount] - Give a player colored signs.
- /sc colorcodes or /sc cc - Shows you a color/format codes list.
- /sc upgrade - Upgrades the old database format from version 0.7.1 and earlier to the new database format of version 1.0.0 and later.
- signcolors.* - Access to all features.
- signcolors.color.[color/format] - Allows you to write with [color/format] on signs. For example singcolors.color.6 = GOLD
- signcolors.colors - Allows you to write all colors on signs.
- signcolors.sign.create - Allows you to create a [SignColors] sign.
- signcolors.sign.use - Allows you to use a [SignColors] sign.
- signcolors.info - Allows you to see the SignColors info.
- signcolors.help - Allows you to see the /sc help page.
- signcolors.reload - Allows you to reload the config.yml.
- signcolors.updatemsg - Shows you the update message, if an update is available.
- signcolors.craftsign.bypass - Allows you to write colors on a normal sign, even if signcrafting is true.
- signcolors.listcodes - Allows you to see the color/format codes list.
- signcolors.givesign - Allows you to use the /sc givesign command.
- signcolors.blockedfirstlines.bypass - Allows you to bypass the blocked first lines.
- signcolors.upgrade - Allows you to execute the /sc upgrade command.
Bugs / Conflicts
- SignColors v1.1.0 compiled with Java 8 for Spigot 1.11.2
- Development builds are here. Use them at your own risk!
- If you have found a bug / an error, please contact me directly or
create an issue on GitHub.
- This Plugin is licensed under GPLv3.
- You can find the source on GitHub here.
SignColors v1.1.0 for 1.11.2
SignColors allows all players on the server or people with permissions to add colored text to signs.