Before updating this plugin please read this notes at least ones!
If you found a bug or get an error, please don't rate 1 star, but contact me with your error message or bug description, so I can help you!!!
- Compatible with Spigot 1.11
- Only compatible with Java 8
- New way of creating [SC] signs. Your old signs don't work anymore!
Instruction how to create a [SC] sign:
Replace <Amount> and <Price> with your values. If you leave them out, the default values from config will be used (if this is to complicated for you, I have updated the pictures in the description).
- On first line (required): [SignColors]
- On second line (optional): <Amount> : <Price>
This allows you to create signs with different prices and amounts.
- New database format and MySQL support. If you start your server after updating this plugin, the old database isn't used anymore.
Only once (until I have implemented a "/sc migrate" command) you have the possibility to swap to MySQL or to stick with SQLite.
Depending on what you'll choose, set the database type in the config and - if you chose MySQL - restart your server. Now you're are able to execute "/sc upgrade" which imports your old database and removes obsolete entries (sign locations where currently no sign block is) from it.
- Permission for "/sc upgrade": signcolors.upgrade
- Some bug fixes
- Version is now 1.0.0, because I think I have more or less implemented all core features I had planned