If you found a bug or get an error, please don't rate 1 star, rather contact me with your error message or bug description, so I can help you!!!
- Many code changes "under the hood".
- Removed /sc colorsymbol, because it forced to save the config, which removes most of the config comments.
- Removed signcolors.colorsymbol (see above).
From now on you'll have to set the colorsymbol in the config directly.
- Added Tab-Completion. Only completes commands you...
SignColors v1.1.0 for 1.11.2
SignColors allows all players on the server or people with permissions to add colored text to signs.
PROgrm_JARvis likes this.
JBS likes this.
- Compatible with Spigot 1.11.2
- Updater is now working again
Before updating this plugin please read this notes at least ones!
If you found a bug or get an error, please don't rate 1 star, but contact me with your error message or bug description, so I can help you!!!
- Compatible with Spigot 1.11
- Only compatible with Java 8
- New way of creating [SC] signs. Your old signs don't work anymore!
Instruction how to create a [SC] sign:
- On first line (required): [SignColors]...
- Compatible with Spigot 1.10.2
- Added possibility to change the amount of crafted signs in config
- Updater is now more reliable
This update is bigger than the previous ones, so you should read these notes at least ones
- Compatible with 1.9.4
- New recipe system which allows you to create your own recipe types (shaped, shapeless) and allows you to use more than two blocks/items, which is the current case. It is explained in the config.
- The new recipe system gives your users one colored sign. I will change this in the next update allowing you to define it yourself.
- Now you can block certain...
- Only compatible with Spigot 1.9
- New language system, which allows you to add your own languages beside the default ones (more information on GitHub)
- Added Spanish translation (Thanks to lLupinl)
- Updater is now working more reliable
- Config updates now automatically, when you update the plugin and makes a backup of your old config and your languages...
- Optimized RAM amount slightly
- Compiled for Spigot / Minecraft 1.8.8 (it's anyway backward compatible)