SignEdit for Bukkit
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Deltik, Omel
- Languages Supported:
- Deutsch, Nederlands, 中文（简体和繁體）
SignEdit for Bukkit is a Bukkit plugin that allows players to edit sign objects by looking at them or clicking on them and typing in a SignEdit command.
Usage, Permissions, Configuration, and Features
- Download the latest .jar file from the Releases page and upload it to your CraftBukkit/Spigot plugins/ folder.
- Do one of the following:
- Restart your server.
- Run the reload command from the server console.
- Say /reload as an op player.
Full documentation of this plugin can be found in the GitHub project README.md.
This plugin is a fork of Omel's SignEdit v1.3. Omel's SignEdit v1.3 and older are not compatible with Bukkit v1.12 and newer because a deprecated API method was removed (see related issue in MyPet).
More compatibility information can be found in the GitHub project README.md.
Edit signs by looking at or right-clicking them
- v1.12.7 (2021-06-12) :: Spigot 1.17 support Jun 13, 2021 at 2:12 AM
- v1.12.6 (2020-11-17) :: Fixed NullPointerException regression from last update Nov 17, 2020
- v1.12.5 (2020-11-17) :: Improved precision of sign targeting in Minecraft 1.13.2+ Nov 17, 2020