- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Ever wish you could remotely change a sign for your redstone minigame? Or maybe you want to display the amount of players in a current redstone based minigame? Then SignLoc Edit is for you! SignLoc Edit is a plugin meant mostly for mapmakers, however, other people may find creative uses for it! What it does: Saves a sign to a location to be modified later by command! It's very simple and user friendly, and works with command blocks!
Please note that in order to keep this plugin so lightweight (under 15kb!) it will never support animated signs through a config file or commands. Command blocks allow you to have the exact same functionality so why would I reinvent the wheel?
Have a bug and/or suggestion? Make an issue on GitHub and it will be taken care of!
Setting the location of a sign.
Editing the sign.
- Make sure you are either OP or have the permission sle.admin.
- Look at a sign and issue the command /sle setloc <name>, replacing name with whatever you want to name your sign!
Now, that seems pretty simple right? Well, it's a simple plugin. But the possibilities are endless. The commands work in command blocks (besides /sle setloc) so you can edit the signs with them!
- To edit a sign, all you have to do is /sle modify <name> <line number> <text for sign>.
Here is a pretty cool one that took about 2 minutes to make:
- /sle [help] Shows the help message/tutorial!
- /sle setloc <sign> Set the location of a sign.
- /sle modify <sign> <line number> <message> Set the signs text!
- /sle clear <sign> <line number> Clear the text on a sign!
- sle.admin Access to everything in the plugin.
This plugin is licensed under the MIT License.