- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
SilkChests allows a player to silk a chest and all of its contents into an item that can be placed with all its contents intact. A chest is silked if the correct tool is used with the silktouch enchantment.
- Silk both single and double chests
- Silk both regular and trapped chests
- Place silked chests inside other chests
- Enable/disable use of permission to silk
- Enable/disable silking in creative mode
- Specify the tools that can be used to silk
- Specify the level of silk required on the tool
- Supports versions of Minecraft 1.13+
/silkchests reload - reloads the silkchests configuration
silkchests.admin - enables the silkchests reload commandFAQ:
chests.silk - enables the silking of chests with the silk tool
1. It's not silking: The default configuration has permissions enabled, so you will need to have the chests.silk permission and also the default tools are Axes with Silk Touch, not Pickaxes!
Terms of Service:
The plugin is provided AS-IS.
This plugin currently supports versions 1.13+. Features may break if used with other versions of Minecraft than intended.
Silk chests with their contents