current version v3.2.0
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Please note that the downloads are via dev.bukkit.org, to ensure a simpler tracking/maintaining for me.
SilkSpawners v6.0.0+ (NEEDED): Click!
Do you want to optional equip SilkSpawners with an economy feature?
This little addon will charge the users money via Vault when the change, place or break a spawner.
I'm happy to hear about your opinion, just leave a comment with a feature request, bug, improvement or just a personal opinion.
As a reminder I want to say that I really appreciate a 'thank you' in form of a donation! (See details on the bottom)
- Supports SilkSpawners API/Events
- Supports all economy systems via Vault
- Charging when
- NEW: Placing a spawner
NEW: Breaking a spawner
- Changing a spawner via /spawner
- or holding
- Changing a spawner via a spawn egg
- Configure the price for each mob
- Default price for mobs which are not added
- Support for both ID and names in the config
- Prevent multiple charges if the mob stays the same
- Localization of all messages
- XP fallback - charge XP instead of money
- Second command/action as a confirmation needed (optional)
- Charge both money and XP
- NEW: Change the money formatting!
Third party features, all of them can be disabled
Please take a look at the detailed information about bStats below!
- bStats for usage statistics
- Auto Updater (connecting to http://dev.bukkit.org for updating checking)
- can be disabled if you switch autoUpdater to false in the config.yml
Some tips:Code (Text):
# You can configure every entityID/name (without spaces) or a default!
numberFormat: $ 00.##
- Want to make all mobs for free but only some paid? Turn default to 0 then!
There is only one command to reload the configuration
(Aliases are silkspawnersecoaddon, silkspawnerseco, silkspawnerecoaddon
silkspawners.free (default: OP) - Bypasses the economy check!
silkspawners.reload (default: OP) - Allows you to reload the configuration
Downloads/Source Code/Dev Builds
(Latest dev builds/bleeding edge builds) - Dev builds from Jenkins
(Source code hosted on Github) - Source Code
Future Plans (a.k.a. ToDo)
- I haven't found any while testing, if you find any, create a ticket!
- Adds a currency formatting option for the %money% placeholder.
- Adds an auto updater feature
- Fixes a bug where wrong config entries were added to the config.yml
Feel free to use this banner!!
Statistics (from bStats)
I worked really hard on this plugin and I'm very happy about any donation.
Support me & buy me some beer, this makes me happy and keeps me interested in this plugin.
Donation chain: -> I receive some money -> Buy coffee -> Work longer -> Faster Updates -> Your benefit!
I'm accepting bitcoins, too!
This plugin is released under the MIT license!
Information about the data usage collection bStats
The file ./plugins/bStats/config.yml contains an option to opt-out.
The following data is read and sent to bstats.org and can be seen under bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/SilkSpawnersEcoAddon
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- The amount of players on your server
- The online mode of your server
- The bukkit version of your server
- The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- The version of your OS
- The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- bStats-supported plugins
- Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins
SilkSpawnersEcoAddon || NEW: charge when mining or placing! 3.2.0
Get charged when you change a mob spawner