- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/cayoten/simplealertsThanks for checking out Simple Alerts!
The straight up easiest broadcast plugin there is.
Simple Alerts is a super simple (Ha! See what I did there?) broadcasting plugin that currently has support for global alerts and staff alerts, bound by permissions. The config is also super easy to modify, and supports color codes!
Psst: In the actual announcements, you can use color codes in the message as well!
- simplealerts.alert (To use /alert)
- simplerules.staffalert (To use /staffalert)
- simplerules.readstaffalerts (To view staff alerts)
- simplealerts.reload (To use /sareload to reload the config)
If you want to be able to send AND view staff alerts, you must have both of the staff permissions.
Like the plugin? Leave a review!