- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable messages and banned words
Stop players from swearing on your server.
- Customizable message that is sent to the player
- Customizable sound that is played to the player
- Customizable list of blacklisted words
- Blocks bad words in game chat
- Blocks bad words words on signs
- Blocks bad words in commands
- Completely editable in-game
- Fool-proof config
- Simple and clean
/anticurse help (anticurse.help)
/anticurse reload (anticurse.reload)
/anticurse add <badword> (anticurse.add)
/anticurse remove <badword> (anticurse.remove)
# AntiCurse Config version 1.3.0
# List of all the bad words you don't want players to say
# Message that will be displayed to players who swear
message: '&cPlease do not swear!'
# Message that will be displated to players who swear on signs
signmessage: '&cPlease do not swear on signs!'
# Sound that plays when a player tries to swear
# 1.9+ Sounds: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Sound.html
# 1.8 Sounds: https://gist.github.com/MrBlobman/64db96857209d93598300ace9d2b02d0
Step 1: Download 'AntiCurse.jar' and place it in your 'plugins' folder.
Step 2: Restart your server.
Step 3: Edit the 'config.yml' located in the 'AntiCurse' folder to your likings.
Step 4: Enjoy your family friendly server!
Thank you for downloading!
- Block bad words in commands such as /tell [DONE]
- Add customizable commands to execute when a player curses
- Add log of players who swore
- Add customizable punishments after a certain amount of warnings
If you find this plugin useful, please leave a kind review below!