- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Helpop sends a message to all the current staff members online (or players with the permissions node).
- Clickable chat that all staff get to teleport to the sender of the /helpop message.
- Plugin reload command.
- Everything is configurable to your server's preference.
Why make another Helpop Plugin?
I know there are other helpop plugins that work, however, I had several people come to me and ask me to make this and make it clickable and fully configurable!
Can I change the plugin?
Sure, however, please check in with me first!
Where can I get support or ask for more features to be added?
You can join our Discord, message me, or leave a message in discussions!
What is the fastest way to reach you?
The fastest way to reach me is through the discord server by making a ticket!
#Note: Use %player% for the player's name.
#Note: Use %message% for the message sent by the player.
#Note: Use %prefix% for the message sent by the player.
HelpOpMessage: "%prefix% &c%player%: %message%"
ConfirmSent: "%prefix% &aYour message has been sent!"
NoStaffOnline: "%prefix% &cThere are no staff currently online."
WrongSyntax: "%prefix% &cIncorrect Syntax! &aPlease use: /helpop <message>"
NoPermission: "%prefix% &cYou do not have permission to reload the plugin."
ReloadComplete: "%prefix% &aReload Complete!"
/helpop <message> - Sends a message to all online staff members.
/helpop reload - Reloads the plugin.
Note: helpop.staff is the permission needed to get messages from players!
Please let me know of any changes or features you would like added!
Message me if you would like your server added here!
By downloading this resource you agree to all the following terms and conditions:
- You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form, including as a part of the software.
- You are not permitted to decompile or modify the plugin in any form.
- You are not permitted to claim this plugin or part of it as your own creation.