- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- 100% translatableI found a post on Reddit where a user wanted private messages to not appear in the console. So I created this plugin that uses the chat instead of commands and so it is completely invisible to the console.
This is a very simple plugin that allows you to have completly private conversations on a server.
If your message starts with the defined trigger, you can use the format "<trigger> <player> <message>" like it is a normal command. For example "@msg Notch Hey Ho!" would send a private message to Notch.Code (YAML):messages:
noPermission: '&cYou are not allowed to use this!'
usage: '&7Please use &e%trigger% <Player> <Message>&7!'
invalidPlayer: '&7Please enter a valid player!'
prefix: '&8[&6PrivateChat&8] &7'
sender: '&8[&6PC&8] &eYOU &7--> &e%receiver%&8: &f%message%'
receiver: '&8[&6PC&8] &e%sender% &7--> &eYOU&8: &f%message%'
You can enable/disable the permission "simpleprivatechat.use" in the config.
If you want to write with colors, you need the permission "simpleprivatechat.color".
- If you have a chatlog plugin or any other plugin that works with the chatevent even if it is cancelled, the message can be displayed. I cant do anything against this and you have to contact the resource author.
- The BasicConfigurationHandler used in this plugin is made by Cuuky.